For Immediate Release:
From Lake Alfred, FL (June 24, 2011) — The Monster Energy WWA Wake Park Triple Crown Presented by Alliance Wakeboard Magazine is known by wakeboarders across North America as the World’s premier cable park series. This competitive series travels to three of North America’s top cable parks every year. And this year will not differ from previous year’s, as two brand new parks and a clockwise cable are thrown into the mix. The first stop is set to take place in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada July 8-9 at Adrenaline Adventures where the top riders like Tom Fooshee (US), Dominik Guehrs (GER), Lior Sofer (IL), and Freddy von Osten (GER) will come throw down their best passes in an effort to take the cash and the title of stop #1 of The Monster Energy WWA Wake Park Triple Crown Presented by Alliance.
Click Here for travel, accommodation, registration, and anything else you need to know to join us in Winnipeg!!!
Amateur and Professional divisions are ready for registration. Make sure to get your registration in before June 30 5:00 pm EST to avoid a late fee.
Pro Men Wakeboard
- 1st Place $4,000
- 2nd Place $2,000
- 3rd Place $1,000
- 4th Place $1,000
- 5th Place $750
- 6th Place $750
- 7th Place $750
- 8th Place $750
Pro Obstacles Only
- 1st Place $2500
- 2nd Place $1500
- 3rd Place $1000
- 4th Place $750
- 5th Place $500
- 6th Place $250
- 1st Place $750
- 2nd Place $500
- 3rd Place $250
In an effort to expedite payment, the WWA is working to pay all Monster Energy WWA Wake Park Triple Crown divisional prize winners on site by check at each stop of the series. If any prize winner is unable to cash a United States check or would like to be paid in another way, then PayPal or Wire Transfer will be administered for payment. Prize money distribution will directly follow the award ceremony proceeding for one (1) hour at the event site.
- Each prize money winner must be in person to receive his or her check.
- Any athlete not present for the prize money distribution will be paid within 30 days from the date that the WWA receives the correct and complete address, bank, or paypal information to the time that he or she receives payment.
Wire Transfer and PayPal Details
- It is the prize winner’s responsibility to supply the correct and complete bank or paypal information to the WWA.
- Wire transfers will be administrated the following business day from receiving information.
- Paypal payments will be completed on site depending on strength of internet connection.
- Wire Transfers can take up to 14 business days for the transaction to become available in the beneficiary’s account.
- The WWA is not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate bank or paypal information.
About the WWA
The WWA Wake Park Triple Crown is the solely owned property of the World Wakeboard Association. The Wakeboard National Championships, WWA Wakeboard World Championships, WWA Wakeboard World Series, WWA Wake Park World Series, WWA Wake Park National Championships, and WWA Wake Park World Championships are also the solely owned property of the World Wakeboard Association (WWA). With 27 affiliate countries worldwide, the WWA is the global leader in the sport of wake. The WWA is a rider-formed organization dedicated to promoting and growing wake sports worldwide. It is the leading source for riders, event organizers and competitive standards. For more information on the WWA and its events, check out www.thewwa.com.