What We Do:
- $2 million dollar event general liability (up to $9 million dollar policies available)
- Event support and marketing through the WWA office
- $25,000 additional accidental medical coverage for each participant
- Mass e-mail broadcast for event to surrounding areas
- Web site listing of event on www.thewwa.com (averages 10,000 hits per day) and contact information for the event
- Post-event publication on the Web site and e-mail broadcast
- Distribute all pre- and post-event information to members
What You Do:
- Fill out insurance certificate request form
- Provide in depth pictures and/or blue prints of any rails/apparatus for approval.
- E-mail the WWA an event flyer, contact information and logo for distribution.
- REQUIRED: Sign up all participants to the WWA for Membership (see attached WWA Membership form.)
- Boat Drivers for event must show certificate of completion for N.A.S.B.L.A. approved boating safety course.
- After the event write a short summary of how the event was and submit all information to the WWA
- Send all membership forms with payment to the WWA for processing.