Event SanctioningBy robmay
What We Do:
- $2 million dollar event general liability with up to $9 million dollar policies available
- Rules and multiple contest formats to choose from
- Event support and marketing through the WWA office
- $25,000 additional accidental medical coverage for each participant
- Mass e-mail broadcast for event to surrounding areas
- Web site listing of event on www.thewwa.com (averages 10,000 hits per day) and contact information for the event
- Post-event publication on the WWA website and e-mail broadcast
- Distribution of all pre- and post- event information to members
What You Do:
- Fill out Insurance Certificate request form.
- E-mail the WWA an event flyer, contact information and logo for distribution.
- REQUIRED: Sign up all participants to the WWA for Membership (see attached WWA Membership form.)
- Boat drivers for event must show certificate of completion for NASBLA-approved boating safety course
- After the event write a short summary of how the event was and submit all information to the WWA
- Send all membership forms with payment to the WWA for processing
To get started, please call (863) 875-6929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.