From Cincinnati, OH (May 22, 2013) — Ever wanted to ride in a boat and cable event on the same weekend?… Well, now Nautique, Polaroid Action, and Rockstar are bringing you the Nautique WWA Wakeboard (Boat) National Championships Presented by Rockstar Energy and the Nautique & Rockstar WWA Wake Park (Cable) National Championships Presented by Polaroid Action to the same weekend and practically the same site.
Both contest will be going down the same week and weekend of July 25-28. The Wakeboard Nationals, held behind the boat, will be at VOA Park in West Chester, OH. Meanwhile, the Wake Park Nationals, held on the cable, will be held at Wake Nation Cincinnati in Fairfield, OH, just a 10 minute drive from the site of Wakeboard Nationals.
As the 2nd stop of the 2013 WWA Wake Park World Series, the Nautique & Rockstar WWA Wake Park National Championships Presented by Polaroid Action will bring top cable riders from all over the globe to Wake Nation Cincinnati. The WWA Wake Park World Series is a pro cable tour that travels the globe each year in search of the best cable wakeboarder. Click here for WWA Wake Park World Series Schedule.
COMPETE IN THE WAKEBOARD (boat) NATIONALS TOO! Same weekend, same city (venue just 10 miles away), non conflicting competition schedules, and entry fee discounts for cross over riders.
The 2013 Nautique & Rockstar WWA Wake Park National Championships Presented by Polaroid will will be held Thursday-Saturday, July 25th-27th at Wake Nation Cincinnati.
Daily Schedule for this event will be released soon.
Registration for this event is open click here to register: https://events.bonniercorp.com/user/register
Below are details regarding fees for the event:
*If you have already registered for WWA Wakeboard Nationals a new email will go out to you shortly.
Wake Park Registration Only:
Pro & Junior Pro Divisions Fee is $150
Amateur Divisions Fee is $100
- For every additional wake park division that you register for there is a discount of $50 on each division
- If you are competing in Boat Nationals & at least 1 Wake Park division you will receive $50 off the wake park division.
- If you register for 1 boat division, and more than 1 wake park division you will receive $50 off each, wake park division.
In order to receive the discount all divisions, MUST be purchased in the same transaction.
2013 WWA Wake Park (Cable) Nationals (25) Divisions:
Divisions of Competition: Divisions of competition are broken down into age brackets with the exception of the pro divisions. Age as of January 1 of the current year will be used to determine age bracket.
- Boys ages 10-13
- Junior Boys ages 9 and under
- Junior Men ages 14-18
- Men’s I ages 19-24
- Men’s II ages 25-29
- Masters ages 30-39
- Veterans ages 40 and over
- Junior Girls ages 9 & under
- Girls ages 10-13
- Junior Women ages 14-18
- Amateur Women ages 19-29
- Masters Women ages 30- 39
- Veterans Women ages 40 and over
- Amateur Wakeskate any age
- Pro Women Wakeskate
- Adaptive Sitboarding
- Adaptive Standing
- Pro Veterans
- Open Men Features (open to all ages)
- Open Women Features (open to all ages)
- Pro Men any age (depending on skill level)
- Pro Women any age (depending on skill level)
- Pro Wakeskate any age (depending on skill level)
- Junior Pro Men ages14-18 (depending on skill level)
- Pro Features any age (depending on skill level)
About the WWA
The World Wakeboard Association is the global leader in wake sport sanctioning. The WWA owns and operates the WWA Wakeboard World Series, WWA Wakeboard National Championships, WWA Wakeboard World Championships, WWA Wake Park National Championships, WWA Wake Park Triple Crown, WWA Wake Park World Series, WWA Wake Park World Championships, WWA Pro Card and WWA Rider Experience. With 27 affiliate countries worldwide, the WWA is the global leader in the sport of wake. The WWA is a rider-formed organization dedicated to promoting and growing wake sports worldwide. It is the leading source for riders, event organizers and competitive standards. For more information on the WWA and its events, check out www.thewwa.com