Clinic SanctioningBy robmay
The WWA provides the following clinic sanctioning benefits:
- $2 million dollar event general liability insurance
- Direct email broadcasts to WWA members announcing clinics
- Website link to WWA website and related social media sites
- Clinic dates posted on WWA website
- One step sign-up/ waiver form provided by WWA for copies
- Clinic participant information compiled into soft copy by WWA and returned via email
- Clinics periodically published in Wakeboarding Magazine
- Clinic dates and information broadcast monthly (more if requested)
Clinic Organizers must:
- Complete the certificate request form.
- E-mail the WWA an event flyer, press release and logo for distribution
- Gather signed waivers for all participants
- Supply the WWA with all dates and contact information
- Boat drivers for event must show certificate of completion for NASBLA-approved boating safety course
It is that easy!
To request a certificate, call (863) 875-6929 or email email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.