Why join the WWA?
When joining the WWA, members have the satisfaction of knowing that they are helping progress the sports of wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurfing on a global level. WWA initiatives are set in place to make sure that riders have the opportunity to learn the sport in a safe and legitimate environment. Thank you for joining the community.
- Maintaining the integrity of the Rules of Wakeboarding
- Sanctioning standards and freedoms so that competitions can be as awesome as possible
- Increasing opportunities for riders to get into the sport of wakeboarding
- Members receive $25,000 accidental medical insurance, covers members during participation in WWA sanctioned events
- Compete all year in WWA sanctioned events with the ultimate goal to qualify for the 2021 WWA Wakeboard and Wake Park National and World Championships
$200.00 — ANNUAL PRO MEMBERSHIP:
(Pro Card holding Pro Men, Pro Women, Jr. Pro Men & Pro Wake Park): Receive an official WWA membership valid to participate in all Professional WWA Sanctioned Events.
$100.00 — AM TO PRO UPGRADE:
Am to Pro Upgrade required to compete in Pro Men’s division only. Non-Pro Card holders required to purchase upgrade each attempt in Pro Men’s division. At WWA Pro events only, Pro Card will only be obtained by finishing top 15. See Pro Card Rules for more information on WWA Pro Card.
$90.00 — ANNUAL AMATEUR MEMBERSHIP:
Receive an official WWA membership valid to participate in WWA Sanctioned Events through December 31, 2021 and up to $25,000 Annual Accidental Medical Insurance.
$45.00 — AMATEUR ONE EVENT MEMBERSHIP:
Receive an official WWA membership valid to participate in ONE WWA Sanctioned Event through December 31, 2021 and up to $25,000 Annual Accidental Medical Insurance.Join The WWA Today – Annual Membership! Join The WWA Today- One Event Membership!