WWA Sweepstakes Rules #12 – Nautique G23s RC Boat
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SPONSORED BY WORLD WAKE ASSOCIATION. ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BETWEEN 10 AM EASTERN 8/7/19 AND 5 PM EASTERN 8/13/19. AVAILABLE TO ADULT RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS US STATES AND DC WHO ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH SWEEPSTAKES SPONSOR. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility. Nautique G23s RC Boat Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia excluding Hawaii and Alaska who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and who have a valid public Instagram account. Void outside of the United States and the District of Columbia, in all U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of World Wake Association and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor.The World Wake Association, located at 480 N. Echo Dr., Lake Alfred, Florida 33850, sponsors the Sweepstakes. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
3. Agreement to Official Rules.Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning the Prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements established by Sponsor and applicable law.
4. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on August 7, 2019 at 10:00 AM Eastern and ends on August 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM Eastern (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer, or that of its designee, shall serve as the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.Submissionswill be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period via Instagram as provided in these Official Rules.
5. How to Enter. A valid public Instagram account and Internet access are required to enter this promotion. During the Sweepstakes Period, @TheWWA will post to Instagram with specific instructions. Individuals who respond via Instagram and follow all instructions in the @TheWWA post will be entered into the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is the sole and absolute arbiter of whether a potential participant has followed all instructions and qualifies for entry into the Sweepstakes. To be valid, Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period.
There is no limit to number of entries per person. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the participant Instagram account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The use of multiple Instagram accounts by one Authorized account holder is specifically prohibited and may cause disqualification. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries.
6. GrandPrizeDrawing. On or about August 15, 2019, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. If the potential winner does not claim his/her Prize as required in these Official Rules, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries. Only three alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Winner Notification. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via Instagram message or email on or about August 19, 2019. Each potential Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to complete, electronically sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance within five days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her Prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Declaration of Compliance within the required time period, or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the Prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign the Declaration of Compliance on the potential winners behalf and fulfill any other requirements imposed by the Official Rules or applicable law. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of the Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state and any other information submitted to Sponsor by Entrant for promotional purposes, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation.
8. Prize. The Sweepstake Prize is a Nautique G23s RC Boat. Actual value of the Grand Prize is estimated less than $50 and may vary. Sponsor will not award the difference between approximate and actual values.
9. General Conditions. If the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or if the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and award the Prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties)” from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the Grand Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d)application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the Grand Prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or Grand Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
13. Winner List. To request the name of the winner send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The WWA at 480 N. Echo Dr. Lake Alfred, FL 33850. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above). For the Winner List, you can also send an email to email@example.com.