HOW IT WORKS
- Participants will record an unedited 4 trick, 30-40 second pass and upload the video to your Instagram account (tag: @TheWWA and #MastersWakeLCQ) by April 15th, 2023. The video may not be video that has been previously submitted in the virtual LCQ and must be footage from the current calendar year. Any footage filmed outside of this calendar year is subject to disqualification.
- The winners will be announced on May 1st, 2023.
- Participants may only submit one video, so perfect your contest pass before uploading.
- The videos will be judged according to WWA rules by a WWA World Series judging panel.
- The top riders in each division will receive an invite to compete at the Nautique Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard Tournament on May 26th-28th.
- All Masters LCQ participants will be awarded points to the WWA Wakeboard World Series and/or the Nautique Wake Series overall points race.
CONTEST VIDEO GUIDELINES
- Juniors divisions will have an entry fee of $100.
- Junior Men’s and Junior Women’s divisions are open to riders with a current WWA Annual membership under the age of 18. (All ages are as of January 1st 2023).
- Pro divisions will have an entry fee of $150.
- Pro Men’s and Pro Women’s riders must hold a current WWA Pro Membership.
- Your video must show one unedited, 4 trick line in 30-40 seconds shot from the towboat.
- Please refrain from having music in your video.
- The rider must remain in the frame throughout the duration of the video.
- Videos may be shot horizontal or in Reels vertical format.
- There are no minimum video resolution restrictions, but all tricks, including grabs, must be seen clearly in order to be judged properly.
- You will not be judged on the quality of your video production, but on your tricks according to the current WWA judging criteria, which can be found HERE.
HOW TO ENTER
- Download the WWA Rideline App (available FREE on iOS, Android and Google devices) and create an account.
- Register for the event under the events tab. There is no rider cap for the Masters LCQ.
- Record your unedited 4 trick, 30-40 second competition pass.
- You have until April 15th, 2023 to complete your video so take as many attempts as you need to perfect your pass.
- Upload your video to your Instagram feed and tag @TheWWA and #MastersWakeLCQ
Assumption of Risk: All participants hereby agree that they are ASSUMING THE RISK and that WWA has no responsibility for any injury in consequence of training for or developing their passes.
There is a minimum of one spot per division available for each division. In the event that any other spots are available after invites are confirmed, more riders will qualify into the event via the LCQ.