- This event has passed.
Nautique Masters Virtual Wakeboard LCQ 2021
February 22 - April 19
HOW IT WORKS
- Participants will record an unedited 4 trick, 25-30 second pass and upload the video to your Instagram account (tag: @TheWWA and #MastersWakeLCQ) by April 19th, 2021.
- The winners will be announced on May 3rd, 2021.
- Participants may only submit one video, so perfect your contest pass before uploading.
- The videos will be judged according to WWA rules by a WWA World Series judging panel.
- The top riders in each division will receive an invite to compete at the Nautique Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard Tournament on May 28th-30th.
- All Masters LCQ participants will be awarded points to the WWA Wakeboard World Series and/or the Nautique Wake Series overall points race.
CONTEST VIDEO GUIDELINES
- Juniors divisions will have an entry fee of $100.
- Junior Men’s and Junior Women’s divisions are open to riders with a current WWA Annual membership under the age of 18. (All ages are as of January 1st 2021).
- Pro divisions will have an entry fee of $150.
- Pro Men’s and Pro Women’s riders must hold a current WWA Pro Membership.
- Your video must show one unedited, 4 trick line in 25-30 seconds shot from the towboat.
- Please refrain from having music in your video.
- The rider must remain in the frame throughout the duration of the video.
- Videos must be shot in a horizontal orientation.
- There are no minimum video resolution restrictions, but all tricks, including grabs, must be seen clearly in order to be judged properly.
- You will not be judged on the quality of your video production, but on your tricks according to the current WWA judging criteria, which can be found HERE.
HOW TO ENTER
- Download the WWA Rideline App (available FREE on iOS, Android and Google devices) and create an account.
- Register for the event under the events tab. There is no rider cap for the Masters LCQ.
- Record your unedited 4 trick, 25-30 second competition pass.
- You have until April 19th, 2021 to complete your video so take as many attempts as you need to perfect your pass.
- Upload your video to your Instagram feed and tag @TheWWA and #MastersWakeLCQ
Assumption of Risk: All participants hereby agree that they are ASSUMING THE RISK and that WWA has no responsibility for any injury in consequence of training for or developing their passes.
Available Wakeboard spots for entry into
the 62nd Nautique Masters:
the 62nd Nautique Masters:
Pro Men – 3 spots
Pro Women – 3 spots
Jr. Men – 1 spot
Jr. Women – 1 spot
*Qualifier spots are subject to change based upon pre-qualified riders accepting their invites. Other LCQ spots may become available.