- This event has passed.
Nautique Masters Wakeboard Virtual LCQ 2020
June 5 - June 22
CONTEST VIDEO GUIDELINES
- Junior Men’s and Junior Women’s divisions are open to riders with a current WWA Annual membership under the age of 18. (All ages are as of January 1st 2020)
- Pro Men’s and Pro Women’s riders must hold a current WWA Pro Membership.
- Your video must show one unedited, 4 trick line in 25-30 seconds shot from the towboat.
- Please refrain from having music in your video.
- The rider must remain in the frame throughout the duration of the video.
- Videos must be shot in a horizontal orientation.
- There are no minimum video resolution restrictions, but all tricks, including grabs, must be seen clearly in order to be judged properly.
- You will not be judged on the quality of your video production, but on your tricks according to the current WWA judging criteria, which can be found HERE .
HOW TO ENTER
- Download the WWA Rideline App (available FREE on iOS, Android and Google devices) and create an account.
- Register for the event under the events tab. There is no entry fee or rider cap for the Masters LCQ.
- Record your unedited 4 trick, 25-30 second competition pass.
- You have until June 22nd, 2020 to complete your video so take as many attempts as you need to perfect your pass.
- Upload your video to your Instagram feed and tag @TheWWA and #MastersWakeLCQ
Assumption of Risk:
All participants hereby agree that they are ASSUMING THE RISK and that WWA has no responsibility for any injury in consequence of training for or developing their passes.
Available Wakeboard spots for entry into the
61st Nautique Masters:
Pro Men – 3 spots
Pro Women – 2 spots
Jr. Men – 3 spots
Jr. Women – 3 spots
*Qualifier spots are subject to change based upon pre-qualified riders accepting their invites. Other LCQ spots may become available