VERY IMPORTANT RIDER CHECK-IN INFO!!
|In order to help us speed up the check in process, riders must purchase their WWA Annual Membership BEFORE arriving to check in with us on site. A WWA Annual Membership can be purchased HERE.|
Riders MUST check in at least one hour before their division’s posted time.
PLEASE NOTE: All competitors under 18 will be required to fill out the FL Minor Waiver that you can DOWNLOAD HERE.
CLICK HERE to download the Rider Bio form
Check-in will begin at 6:45AM on Sunday, August 1st. Riders should check in at least one hour before their division’s posted time with membership completed
|SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE|
|There will be no parking in the Elite Cable Park parking lot. There is a free parking area off of Denton Ave that is about a 12-15 minute walk to the park. There is the option to park at Cabana Club Resort for $20. It is about a 7 minute walk to the park. Riders will be able to come into ECP to drop off gear – loading and unloading only.|
|Unsportsmanlike Conduct – Any Athlete or official whose conduct is deemed unsportsmanlike, or who may cause discredit to the WWA, sponsors, or that person’s home country federation, either on or off the contest site during the period of time of the contest may be fined and/or disqualified, as determined by the WWA Chief Judge. Unsportsmanlike conduct includes, but is not limited to: use of vulgar language in public, public tantrums, not riding to the fullest potential, failure to attend designated functions or events, consuming alcoholic beverages during competition, competing under false pretenses, such as not having a WWA membership, concealing significant injuries or health problems. A rider disqualified in this manner would forfeit prize money for that contest and all points. This paragraph shall not be construed to deny or limit any individual’s legal rights. All fines shall be paid to the World Wake Association. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from any future contests until fine is paid.|
There will be ZERO tolerance of unsportsmanlike conduct towards any of the event staff.
PLAN YOUR RUN: EVENT FORMAT
TRADITIONAL WAKE PARK FORMAT:
FEATURES ONLY WAKE PARK FORMAT:
|Reviewing Scores:(All Divisions) |
1. There will be no protesting of scores. A rider may request to look over the Full Heat Results page to see the official scoring and placement of each judge.
2. If the rider has a question about the scores they may ask the Chief Judge.
3. The Chief Judge will then review the rider run sheet and score sheets to ensure there are no discrepancies between the judges. If the Chief Judge is satisfied with his/her review, he/she will let the rider know his decision. If the chief judge finds a discrepancy on the judges score sheet he/she will meet with the judge immediately. The judge will make sure that the discrepancy is addressed on his sheet and he/she will re-evaluate his scores to make sure his/her scores and placements are correct. If the judge makes a change the chief judge will have the scorekeeper record the change and post new results. There may or may not be a change in placements after a judge changes his/her score.
4. If the chief judge evaluates the judge’s sheets and is unsure of a judge’s decision, he/she will meet with the judge immediately and ask them to double check their decision. If they are certain on their decision, the issue is over. The results are final. If the judge makes a change the chief judge will have the scorekeeper record the change and post new results. There may or may not be a change in placements after a judge changes his/her score.
5. The Chief Judge will make his/her best efforts to deliver a final decision in a timely manner. The Chief Judge has the final say in all decisions. No rider is allowed to approach the individual judges. Any rider found harassing judges or using profanity during the protest will be subject to the code of conduct and applicable fines.
6. If a rider would like to educate themselves for the future they may do so after the event is over. If the rider is present at the end of the competition the chief judge will make his/her best efforts to let the rider speak with the judges.
7. If a rider has an issue while on the water competing- The rider needs to communicate this to the judges ASAP. The judges will radio the Chief Judge to discuss the issue. The Chief Judge will take the proper steps to solve the issue. The rider must state the issue either prior to resuming his/her pass, or, prior to the next athlete beginning their pass.
8. All judges will make their best efforts to be at the Chief Judge’s station immediately following the last event each day to answer questions. There may be situations when the judges are forced to leave the site before or right at the end of the event. Therefore the chief judge
|WATCH THE EVENT LIVE ALL WEEKEND LIVE IN THE WWA RIDELINE APP|
|TAG US IN YOUR NATIONALS POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA|