ALL athletes that wish to practice MUST be registered for the event, be current on WWA membership, and have all other paperwork completed.
For Wake Games athletes may only choose one day & one time slot for practice.
Anyone who will be under the age of 18 and planning on competing at the Nautique Wake Games
or practicing for the event must have the attached form filled out by a parent or
guardian along with having it witnessed, or they will NOT be allowed to practice or compete.
Practice Rides for Wake Games & 4 Pro Tour events now open!
***Please note it is every athlete’s responsibility to read and know the rules.
Make sure you know the rules. Rules will be posted on-line.
Practice Rides are on a first come first served basis for all divisions. Don’t miss your opportunity to practice before (4) four of the Pro Tour events
(Note: Practice Rides are NOT available for the Knoxville Pro Tour event.)
New for this year Practice Runs are also available at Wake Games.
A few quick answers for practice sessions:
- Available only at 4 Pro Tour events (Acworth, Fort Worth, Branson & Monroe)
- Available at Wake Games Monday & Tuesday prior to the event
- Pro Tour only 20 time spots available each day
- Available only to registered athletes for that corresponding event
- Must have all paperwork completed prior to riding
- Must be a current WWA member prior to riding
- Open to all divisions for that corresponding event
- Only one spot per athlete; at each event may be purchased
- Walk Ups are based on availability, check at the dock
- If an athlete misses their time slot they will be skipped and not refunded
- This is a tournament practice run; must have all safety equipment to ride (helmets, etc)
- The session will consist of 2 full passes
- Price is $75 per practice session
- Timeslots subject to change at WSM’s discretion due to weather, equipment delays, or other circumstances
- No parents, friends or coaches in the boat during practice sessions
- Practice sessions are optional, not required
Click on the link below to register today: http://events.bonniercorp.com/
Make sure to fill this form out as well: 2012 Participation Agreement
About the WWA
The World Wakeboard Association (WWA) is the global leader in wake sport sanctioning. The WWA owns and operates the WWA Wakeboard National Championships, WWA Wakeboard World Championships, WWA Wakeboard World Series, WWA Wake Park World Series, WWA Wake Park Triple Crown, WWA Wake Park National Championships, and WWA Wake Park World Championships. With 27 affiliate countries worldwide, the WWA is the global leader in the sport of wake. The WWA is a rider-formed organization dedicated to the advancement and progression of wake sports worldwide. It is the leading source for riders, event organizers, and competitive standards. For more information on the WWA and its events, check out www.thewwa.com.