COVID-19 SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES – MUST READThe WWA is implementing social distancing guidelines effective immediately at all WWA sanctioned events in an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. Events are only possible if we all maintain the federal, CDC, state and local guidelines. We appreciate everyone doing their part so events are able to operate and do not get shut down.
Attention: In accordance with the guidelines set forth, we will be taking temperatures for all event participants upon arrival before a rider is able to check-in each day. If anyone has a temperature reading greater than 100.4* F they will not be able to remain on the event site. We encourage all participants to take their temperature before arriving at the event.
|Rider Check-In Information|
Check-in on site will only be for riders to get rider bags, temperature checks and wristbands. All memberships and rider bios should be taken care of online, ahead of the start of the event.
*Please note the event has sold out due to capacity limits.
Rider Check-in: Check-in opening times listed below and will be available throughout the day. It is recommended that riders check-in at least one hour before their divisions posted time and ensure that all registration paperwork is COMPLETED.
Location: WWA Tent at Pavilion
The WWA Pavilion on site will be limited to Athletes only. Credentials will be required to enter and masks will be required at all times while on the pavilion. Masks must be worn properly covering the entire nose and mouth.
Friday: Opens at 7:00 AM
Saturday: Opens at 7:30 AM
Sunday: Opens at 7:30 AM
|IN ORDER TO REDUCE PERSON-TO-PERSON CONTACT, ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE REGISTRATION, WWA MEMBERSHIP AND RIDER BIO BEFORE ARRIVING ON SITE.|
All participants must be current WWA Annual Members in order to participate in the Nautique WWA Wakeboard World Championships presented by Yanmar
|Event Format-Each rider will get two passes through the course.|
-All Wakeboard divisions will get 1 pickup after a fall, the run will end after the 2nd fall.*
-All Wakeskate, Wakesurf and Adaptive Divisions will get 2 pickups after a fall, the run will end after the 3rd fall.*
*a 3/4 bouy will be in place. Any falls after this on the second pass will end the run.
AwardsAwards will be done throughout the day, approximately 1 hour after each division’s final results are posted in order to reduce gatherings.
|Event ResultsAll event results will be posted on site in the WWA Rideline app. |
*Follow @TheWWA on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and use #WhereWakeTakesYou and #WakeboardNationals for a chance to be featured!
Be sure to claim your profile in the WWA Rideline app and add your headshot so it shows up with your results!
Anyone not staying on Callaway Gardens property will be charged a $24.95 entrance fee to enter the beach. All riders will be able to enter for free and rider names will be on the list to enter.
EVENT SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
GUIDELINES WILL BE REVIEWED AND UPDATED AHEAD OF THE EVENT AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE EVENT BY EVENT BASED ON LOCAL GUIDELINES AND/OR RESTRICTIONS.
The WWA is implementing social distancing guidelines effective immediately at all WWA sanctioned events in an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. Events are only possible if we all maintain the federal, CDC, state and local guidelines. We appreciate everyone doing their part so our events are able to operate and do not get shut down.
Attention: In accordance with the guidelines set forth, we will be taking temperatures for all event participants at rider check-in. If anyone has a temperature reading greater than 100.4* F they will not be able to remain on the event site. We encourage all participants to take their temperature before arriving at the event.
The WWA will adhere to and operate in compliance with all public health authorities and local and state government guidelines regarding social distancing pertinent to the location of the event being held. In adhering to compliant efforts onsite, event crowd numbers will not exceed the guidelines currently set forth. The WWA will provide masks to all event participants and advise that any event bystanders are wearing masks when electing to be in the vicinity of the event grounds and will be strictly advised to not congregate in large groups.
High risk individuals, including older adults and people with pre-existing medical conditions that appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus are recommended to avoid events involving groups at this time and/or to take all recommended precautions to protect themselves.
- All WWA event staff will be required wear face masks throughout the duration of the event.
- All participants will have their temperature taken at rider check-in each day that they ride.
- The starting dock will be limited to ONE participant and the dock starter in order to avoid unnecessary congregations of people. There will also be ‘staging’ areas outside of the dock that only a limited number of riders will be allowed in. Riders 9 & under may have one parent with a face covering accompany them on a dock. Participants should be aware of signage stating the number of individuals allowed in areas.
- The WWA Pavilion on site will be limited to Athletes only. Credentials will be required to enter and masks will be required at all times while on the pavilion. Masks must be worn properly covering the entire nose and mouth.
- Participants will not be able to store their equipment in the start dock area and are advised to keep equipement with them or in their locked vehicle at all times.
- Only event staff will be allowed in the event boats.
- All WWA staff and event security will monitor and enforce social distancing policies throughout the duration of the event.
- All event surfaces and high-touch areas will be wiped down and disinfected approximately every thirty minutes as recommended by CDC guidelines.
- Line distancing will be implemented in the registration and information area of the event in order to prevent grouping of participants.
- In order to avoid extended face-to-face interaction between event participants and staff, participants must complete all necessary event and registration paperwork prior to arriving to the event site and attempting to check-in at the registration area.
- All event participants are advised to avoid person-to-person contact such as shaking hands.
- All event participants will be advised to not congregate in large groups of people to socialize while at the event site.
- All event related banquets will not be held in order to reduce gathering.
- The event site layout will be planned out and constructed with social distancing standards in place.
- Proper cleaning supplies will be available to all event participants, staff, and officials. Cleaning supplies are not limited to and may include hand-washing stations, hand sanitizer, tissues, and cleaning wipes.
- Event whip flags and additional competition markers will be spaced out every twelve feet to provide visual distance cues for event participants.
- All staff tents will have clear walls and barriers in order to prevent unnecessary contact.
- Spectators and participants will not be allowed to congregate under WWA tents. Participants are encouraged to bring their own tents or umbrellas for shade.
- There will be limited options for food and beverage available on site. Participants may bring coolers but there will be no alcoholic beverages allowed on site.