About the WWABy admin
Created for Riders By Riders.
The WWA is a non-profit organization created by wakeboarders for the advancement and progression of wakeboarding. We do this by sanctioning and supporting wakeboard events on a global level.
Of course it’s not that simple… The WWA is compiled of Riders, Organizers, Sponsors and you – the active WWA membership – who support wakeboarding!
If you want to know more , talk to riders, talk to organizers and visit our sponsors. But the best way to learn about the World Wakeboard Association, is to join today and participate.
What’s in it for you?
- Membership allows you to ride in all major wakeboarding events including the Pro Wakeboard Tour, U.S. Nationals, World’s and countless other contests, events and clinics.
- WWA handbook with competition rules, boat and accessory evaluations, descriptions of moves, coupons and more!
- Personal Injury insurance up to $25,000 at every contest, demo, clinic, or event.
- Discount boat insurance through Boater’s Insurance.
For Event Organizers
- Public liability insurance of up to US $2 Million for contests, demos, clinics and other events.
- Event guides, sport handbook and “How to Run a Wakeboard Contest, Clinic or Demo.”
- Worldwide event promotion through the WWA website, mailings, e-mailings and press releases.
- Official training, easy-to-use scoring programs and event support from the sport’s governing body.
- The only wakeboard association supported exclusively by the wakeboarding industry.
You must be logged in to post a comment.