Korat Open 2017 is set to be at TWP Korat, the newest clockwise cable in Thailand, located in 80th Birthday Stadium, Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat). It’s just 10 minutes out of Korat City.
It is the LAST Stop of WWA Wake Park World Series 2017 (WPWS17). Best riders from all over the world will take their turn to use the features and corners of the cable to impress judges, spectators, and the World. The final 2017 WWA Wake Park World Series Overall Champion will be announced and celebrated here at TWP Korat, Thailand!
– Professional Men Traditional
– Professional Men Features Only
– Professional Women Traditional
– Open Men Traditional
– Open Women Traditional
– Open Wakeskate
– Open Features Only
– Intermediate Men
– Intermediate Women
– Junior Traditional
📢 FREE Shuttle from/to Bangkok
TWP Lumlukka > TWP Korat
– 20 Nov 17 (Mon), TWP Lumlukka 10:30 > TWP Korat 14:30
– 21 Nov 17 (Tue), TWP Lumlukka 10:30 > TWP Korat 14:30
– 22 Nov 17 (Wed), TWP Lumlukka 10:30 > TWP Korat 14:30
TWP Korat > TWP Lumlukka
– 27 Nov 17 (Mon), TWP Korat 13:00 > TWP Lumlukka 17:00
– 28 Nov 17 (Tue), TWP Korat 13:00 > TWP Lumlukka 17:00
📢 FREE 5 Nights Accommodation at Sima Thani Hotel (https://www.simathani.com/?set_lang=en), plus free shuttle to/from TWP Korat everyday!
Limited availability! Please register on here https://thaiwakepark.wufoo.eu/forms/klwu3fd1bintrn/ (early bird registration is 2-20 October 2017)