PLAN YOUR RUN!
Nautique WWA Wakeboard National Championships presented by GM Marine Contest Format:
- All Amateur divisions will have two passes through the course.
- Wakeboard divisions will get one pick up.
- Wakeskate & Adaptive divisions will get two pick ups.
- Course markers will be strictly enforced due to limited space outside of the course.
- Pro divisions (Pro Men, Pro Women, Jr. Pro Men, Jr. Pro Women & Wakeskate) will have three passes through the course.
- Pro Men & Pro Women will have a limit of 9 tricks total. ALL other divisions will have no trick limit.
- The 3/4 bouy for Pro will be the start bouy for the third pass.
- Pro Men will have a double up after their third pass in finals only
Nautique USA National Wakesurf Championships by GM Marine Format
- Wakesurf divisions will get two pick ups
- All divisions will get two passes through the course.
CLICK HERE to read the full WWA Wakesurf Format
Nautique WWA Wake Park National Championships presented by GM
- Format coming soon!
|ARE YOU REGISTERED?|
|CLICK HERE FOR WAKEBOARD NATIONALS QUALIFICATION INFORMATION|
NOTE, IF YOU PLAN TO COMPETE AT YOUR RESPECTIVE REGIONALS, YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND REGISTER FOR THE NATIONALS AND START BOOKING YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS!
|NO QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR WAKESURF NATIONALS|
|AMATUER RIDERS MUST QUALIFY THROUGH A LOCAL PARK POINTS CHASE QUALIFIER|
MAKE YOUR PLANS, CHECK OUT THE DAILY SCHEDULES!
|SCHEDULE OF EVENTS|
Nautique WWA Wakeboard National Championships presented by GM Marine
Nautique National Wakesurf Championships presented by GM Marine
|BOOK YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS |
GROUP RATES EXPIRING SOON!
|HOST HOTEL INFORMATION|
|Hampton Inn Winter Haven|
Book through this link for $169/night
GROUP RATE EXPIRES THURSDAY
|TAG US IN YOUR TRAINING POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA|