In order to qualify riders for the series, each park will be required to run a minimum of one event prior to the WWA Wake Park National Championships. Results will be due no later than one week after the events. In order to take advantage of all the benefits and the lower rates, parks must register by March 1, 2019.
If you have any questions or concerns as to how the National Points Chase Series can work at your park, please contact us! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
North American Parks will receive the following areas of support from the WWA:
- Trophy Inserts
- Score Sheets
- Registration Sheets
- Marketing service from The WWA and PointsChase.com
- Updated scores and rankings throughout the season
- Event Operations help and advice, email support, etc.
ADDITIONAL PERKS FOR PARKS HOSTING BOTH SERIES FOR 2019!
- One (1) tent with a custom banner at WWA Wake Park National Championships
- 2019 WWA Wake Park National Championships Announcement Coming Soon!
- One (1) free amateur entry to WWA Wake Park World Championships (up to $125 value)
- Entry may be raffled off at your park, given to a rider of choice, etc.
- WWA Wake Park World Championships will be held October 10 – 13, 2019 at the Mayan Water Complex in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- Park logo on the Nationals t-shirt
Park Registration Info:
- Click HERE for Wake Park registration. Parks must register by March 1, 2019 in order to take advantage of all benefits and the lower rates!
- If your park has not previously participated in the National Points Chase series, please direct your representative to this LINK for all participation information.
- Each park can choose to participate in both traditional and features only series or select just one. *Two tower parks are limited to the “features only” series.
- All rider registrations must be completed at your local park.
- Each participating park will be provided with WWA Wake Park National Points Chase guidelines and standards for judging. Each park will apply all standards to best suit their individual course.
- FAQ: Click HERE
PRIVATE PRACTICE TIME SLOT PRIORITY AT NATIONALS WILL GO TO PARKS THAT REGISTER THE EARLIEST
Park Registration Pricing and Divisions:
FEATURES ONLY SERIES
* 1-4 events held May – June
$400 – paid by March 1, 2019
$500 – paid by April 1, 2019
$600 – paid after April 2, 2019
Features Only Divisions
- Pro Men
- Women (at Nationals both Pro and Open)
- Masters 30+ (at Nationals both Masters 30-39 & Veterans 40+)
- Open 19 – 29
- Juniors 15 – 18
- Kids 10 – 14
- Groms 9 & under
TRADITIONAL CABLE SERIES
* 1-3 events held in June
- $400 – paid by March 1, 2019
- $500 – paid by April 1, 2019
- $600 – paid after April 2, 2019
Traditional Cable Divisions
- Beginner Wakeboard
- Amateur Wakeskate
- Novice Wakeboard
- Intermediate Wakeboard
- Advanced Wakeboard
- Professional Wakeskate
- Professional Wakeboard
TRADITIONAL AND FEATURES COMBINED:
- $525 – paid by March 1, 2019
- $650– paid by April 1, 2019
- $800 – paid after April 2, 2019